Welcome to HR Physical Therapy!
HR Physical Therapy is dedicated to providing outstanding physical therapy care to our patients.
Why Physical Therapy? Why ASAP?
Early physical therapy intervention is crucial. Not only will it help reduce inflammation, but it can also initiate movement that will promote proper healing. Ultimately, patients feel better sooner and are less likely to experience chronic pain and stiffness in the future.
Private practice physical therapists, by virtue of their commitment to quality care, patient satisfaction, continuing education, and professional diligence, are well prepared to help meet their patients' needs.
Goals of Physical Therapy:
1. Decrease pain and facilitate healing of inflamed and injured neurological and musculoskeletal tissues.
2. Maintain normal range of motion in affected joints.
3. Prevent soft tissue contracture.
4. Prevent disuse atrophy during the healing process.
5. Improve strength and function.
6. Maximize post surgical recovery and function.
Remember...you may choose your physical therapy provider.
Come in and meet our experienced staff!
3308 Logan Drive
Herrin, Illinois 62948
Monday thru Friday
7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.